Hello beautiful! My name is Britt Felix and I am an Eating Psychology Coach who is committed to helping women ditch dieting and step into a more intuitive and empowered place with food and body.
Do any of these statements feel familiar to you?:
- I’m so committed to my eating rules or diet plan that I avoid social or intimate situations.
- I spend a lot of time obsessing over what I eat.
- If I eat one bite of a “forbidden” food, then all bets are off so I might as well throw in the towel and eat whatever I want. Someone get me a jar of peanut butter and a spoon!
- I use exercise to make up for the food I plan to eat that day, or as punishment for what I ate the night before.
- I don’t remember the last time that I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw.
If you’re nodding your head “yes,” then you are in the right place! I offer coaching services that address weight concerns, binge eating, overeating, digestion and body image challenges. My approach is positive and empowering. I don’t see your eating challenges merely as a sign that “something is wrong with you” – but as a place where we can explore the personal dimensions in life that impact food, weight, and health. Oftentimes, our eating challenges are connected to work, money, relationship, family, intimacy, life stress and so much more. By working on the places that are most relevant for you, success is more easily achieved. As an Eating Psychology Coach, I look to support you with coaching strategies and nutrition principles that are nourishing, doable, sustainable, and yield results.
Interested in learning more? Let’s set up a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation! Head over to the Contact page so we can schedule a time to chat!